Tuesday, April 7, 2009

It's really happening!

We had one of those moments today when a fed-ex package came and we opened it to find this inside!



Yes, you are reading that correctly. Anastasiya Yarbrough has a plane ticket to fly home to the United States on May 15, 2009! Seeing this in writing made us giddy with excitement!! We are having lots of "reality" moments like this the past few days and it is so much fun! The end of a long two year process to bring our child home is right around the corner. We are praising God for His faithfulness to us. If Anna only knew the work that is going on to bring her home, the poor thing has no idea what is about to happen!



One week until our adventure begins!

4 comments:

Heather Brandt said...

I am so excited that you all are about to return for your sweet girl! I can't wait to see her photo after you get custody or return home to the U.S. Let me know if you have any other questions before you leave and feel free to email with any questions while there :)

heather
www.russianblessings.wordpress.com

Mrs. D said...

I will be praying for you. Can't wait to see pictures. Take care!

Journey of Faith said...

Yipee!! Wait til you see their little black and white photo on the Russian Passport. It feels totally surreal- like you are on a movie set- only no one ever says "Action" or "Cut"
What an amazing feeling it is to see your child's name in print on something so official for the first time!!
Safe travels!

Nicole said...

Congratulations! It must be such a great feeling! We have been back only 1 day and my heart already aches for our little guy. So I can only imagine the excitement. Funny thing is I just saw my sister-in-law today and she told me she knows your family. She went to Azusa with your husband. Her name is Rachel Daichendt (Savonna-maiden). She found out becuase she was on my blog and saw a comment by you:) Small world. Anyways we will be praying for your trip and look forward to following your blog:)