Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Anna's 2 Year Pictures

Our sweet little girl is now 2, it is hard to believe one year ago we didn't even know her. We are still amazed at how perfectly she fits into our family, she is definitely a mix of sugar and spice! She is learning the ropes here in her forever home, however, she can still work us with her sheer determination and adorable smile. She is now insistent that we read her 4 books and sing her 4 songs at bedtime (we started at 2), if I try to cheat and just sing 3 she lets me know!

Enjoy!


















This dress was made by my grandma for my sister and I when we were young. I love that Anna now has it to pass on.




5 comments:

Heather Brandt said...

Wonderful photos!She is so beautiful!

Heather

Jen said...

Beautiful photos, Amy and Ryan! She is adorable!

Claire said...

Beautiful pictures!!!!! I love all her little outfits too :)

Kara said...

She is absolutely gorgeous! So happy for you guys!

The Eisenga's said...

oh what a sweetie!